Thursday 9 April 2009

Thursday and the end of another week


Thankfully Easter is nearly here which gives us time to recover some energy and have some good 'family time'. This week has been extra busy for ICG working across the public and private sectors. I have spent two days with top ABB marketing management as well as senior politicians and officers, with other consultants involved with political figures as well as senior officers in local and regional government. Next week promises to be exciting as we are working with a top group from Stockholm preparing for an international seminar and visits programme in May.
I have spent a couple of evenings working with mentoring two young Human Resource Managers in Australia and this idea of remote mentoring is challenging but very interesting and I know that what we are doing is really helping these two. I wish I could do more of this but lack of time is a real issue.

No comments: