Saturday 5 September 2009

Hotel in Scarborough off ICG partners list

The Palm Court Hotel in Scarborough from today ceases to be a partner of ICG. Due to the hotel attempting to increase its rate to us by 38% we have decided to seek a new partner conference hotel in Scarborough. The Palm Court never really did come up to the standard we and our business participants expected, however we tried to help them raise standards but to no avail. Best keep a wide berth from this place in my opinion, particularly if you want a successful and well supported conference which the hotel seems unable to provide effectively.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stayed there once and said never again. I think ICG has made the right choice

Anonymous said...

I was on holiday there last year- terrible hotel, lousy service and not too clean either. I thought the prices were inflated for what we got